Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Simon's June 'Be Happy' Kit Card No 3 :-)

The sun has got his hat on, hip hip hip hooray, the sun has got his hat on and I'm going out to play ;-)

I just love this 'Be happy' kit ! it definitely makes me happy ;-)


The theme on the LIM Challenge is CAS + Sunshine. I actually used a Hero Arts Starburst stamp, but it does look like sunshine too I think. 



and this is the  kit  :-) 



Do you subscribe to get the kit every month ? If not I would really recommend that you do, it's like having a birthday every month when the parcel pops through your door and it's $5 cheaper ;-)

Challenges 
Less Is More  Hello Sunshine 
Crafting Musketeers    Use a Die Cut
Happy Little Stampers   Use Dies/Punches 



Hope you all have a great week :-)
Happy Crafting
Luv Lols x x x

9 comments:

Julia said...

This kit is so beautiful! Love all the bright colors.
And the Flip Flops on your card... so cute! :)
xo Julia

Doreen said...

Love the design and fab details.xxx

Loll said...

LOVE this bright and sunny card ... so fun!! Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers.

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Very clever use of the die, Lols. It's a gorgeous card.

Love and hugs
Maarit

Neets B said...

Fabulous card, I love the flip-flops and we certainly smile when the sun is out, great sentiment.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Anita x
Less is More GD

Sazzle Dazzle said...

A fun and fabulous take on our challenge and I'm loving those flip flops (could just see myself in a pair of those) and the inlaid die is so cool.
Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
Sarah xx
Less is More

Chrissie said...

I looked at this die and thought ..shall I? shan't I? I think should've!
This looks fab Lols!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Anne said...

Love those flip flops, gorgeous sunny card Lols!
Thanks so much for joining us
Anne
Less is More

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Crafting Musketeers challenge 25, Hazel, DT Crafting Musketeers x