Friday, December 12, 2014

Snow Much Joy :-)

 Hi all :-) I love the colour inspiration this week on the Less Is More Challenge, my fave colours, and was determined to join in, I think there are still a few hours to go before shutdown if you would like to join in too :-)


 I love this Memory Box Merry Christmas Script die, perfect for quick and easy CAS design cards. I am going to make a batch of these now :-)

I spritzed the blue panel with Sparkle Shimmer, lovely and sparkly IRL :-)

 

Thanks for looking and I hope you all have a fabulous weekend :-)

Challenges :
Less Is More        - Color Inspiration
Creative Knockouts    - Tis the Season
MilkCoffee      - Non Traditional Christmas Colours 
Crafters Cafe   - Christmas/Holidays
The Male Room    - Masculine Christmas



Hope you all have a great week :-)
Happy Crafting
Luv Lols x x x

14 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

How stylish and beautiful
Cheers
Dr Sonia
My latest post: How I repaired my Big Shot

Kelly Lloyd said...

Love this design lols,
Hugs Kelly

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,fab image and layout.xxx

KT Fit Kitty said...

I like this die! Gorgeous CAS design and adorable snowman!

Margaret said...

I like the simplicity of this card. And that is my favorite color too. Thanks for playing at The Crafters Café for this challenge.
Margaret, DT

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card and adorable snowman
luv
Debby

Sandra H said...

So lovely x

Sue - said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sue - said...

Great card! I think it would look good in any colour! Thank you for joining us in The Male Room.

Deborah Frings said...

Brilliant card. Perfectly clean, simple and so fresh! Thanks so much for playing along with The Male Room this week!

Rocky said...

Love this card, so simple and so crisp, great colour combo. Thank you for joining us at TMR.

Vicki Dutcher said...

LOVE How you did that die~ Nice and clean card! Thanks for joining in with TMR~

Margaret said...

This is so lovely. I like the opposites on the words. Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts this fortnight. Good luck and Happy Holidays.

Chrissie said...

Can't believe I didn't get around to visiting last week!
This is gorgeous... so clean looking! Just super.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"