Thursday, July 17, 2014

Birthday Farm Animals :-)

Hi all :-) how are you today ? I hope all is well :-)

I am here to share a card I made just for fun, and what is more fun than a party ?? :-)


This new Simon's Exclusive Birthday Farm Animals Stamp and Die set from the new release is super cute and I love the sentiments that are in the set !! 

I made a simple sprayed and splattered background using a spray ink, linked below.


I thought this would be perfect for Hubby's birthday that is coming up soon ;-)

I finished the inside and just trimmed down the cupcake and it made a striped party hat !! :-)


Thanks for looking and I hope you all have a fabulous evening :-)

Challenges :
Milk Coffee,,,, Birthdays 
Crafters Cafe ,,,,Birthdays 
CMD ,,,, Animals
Seize the Birthday ,,, Birthday + Twine or String

product list : please note that the die set that coordinates with the stamp set does have 4 dies, one for each animal, not only 2 shown in the photo :-)




Hope you all have a great week :-)
Happy Crafting
Luv Lols x x x

11 comments:

Laura Sterckx said...

Hehehe! This is so cool, Lols. Those farm animals crack me up! So funny and cute at the same time. :) Love your coloring! xxxx

Dotty Jo said...

Great fun, I love that the goat has a cupcake on his head! Jo x

Jacee said...

Fabulous cards Lorraine, such fun, love them both
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Doreen said...

Love the fab images and lovely colours.xxx

Jeni said...

Too funny, love the inside sentiment. Great splattered background. ~jeni :)

Sandra H said...

Fab card x

Unknown said...

Super fun card, Lols, glad to be back visiting you, been a while, but hopefully onwards and upwards, hugs hun xxx

Whisper said...

Oooo absolutely brilliant, the images gave me a good giggle and that sentiment is priceless :-), Luv Sam x

Janet's Joy said...

Your card just makes me smile! Love those adorable animals.
So glad you played along with us at Seize the Birthday!!

nwilliams6 said...

How totally cute! These are some adorable farm animals and I love the softer tones. Wonderful scene here! Hugz!

ionabunny said...

OMG I'm laughing. What a cute card