Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Simon Says ,,,,, Vacation/Travel

wed-newchallenge-header

Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Thank you for joining us for our Die Crazy Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too.

This week the challenge is ,,,,,,,,

VACATION/TRAVEL 


We are showcasing Studio Calico Products this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see them used

As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store
50dollar_voucher_600px


I got a bit carried away with the whole NYC theme here :-) When this publishes Heidi, Steph, Sarah and myself will be on the way to the airport flying out of NYC on our way to Ohio :-) 



Thanks for looking ! I am away for a couple of weeks so I will catch up with you all when I get home :-)

So now it's YOUR turn ! Happy Crafting !!


There are fabulous Give Aways and inspiration from fabulous designers on a daily basis over on the Simon Says Stamp Blog , if you haven't subscribed by email you may want to so you don't miss out 
SSS_checkoutnewblog




You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in :-)





Hope you all have a great week :-)
Happy Crafting
Luv Lols x x x

13 comments:

Jingle said...

Very cute card, Lols!

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,fab design.xxx

Melissa Bove said...

Fabulous card Lols! Great design!!

Hope you had fun in NYC!! :)

hugs...

Lin said...

Such an apropos card, Lols! Enjoy your vacation!

ThePurplePlace said...

Oh you LUCKY girls....I had SO wished and wanted to attend the big weekend so much, but it was SOLD out before I could even find a flight! I HOPE you have a wonderful time and I'm going to try very hard to be there next year!!

Hope to meet you then and I also want to thank you again for having me in the Designer Spotlight this month...I've totally LOVED every minute and love the entire SSS team!!

Big Hugs and Happy Travels,
Lisa

Mandy said...

Fabulous card Lols, so cute.
I hope you girls are having a fabulous time :)
hugs
Mandy xx

Sandra H said...

Awesome! x

Vicky said...

Simply gorgeous hun....:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card Lols, hope you having a fabulous time.
luv
Debby

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning, a gorgeous creation today :0) Hugs Pops x x x

Laura Sterckx said...

This is amazing! I LOVE the NYC theme. I hope to visit NYC one day. Have fun on your trip! Sending you all lots of love! Xo

Teresa Kline said...

hi Lols! fun, fun card, luv the road map and the darlin bon voyage tag...cute! hope you have a fabby weekend!

sparkle & shine *~*

Jo Nevill said...

Brilliant card Lols and so apt for your big trip ! Hope you are having a great time ?

Jo x