Friday, March 14, 2014

Simon Says 'April card Kit'

Hi all :-) My monthly arrived today !! YES I am talking about the Simon Says Stamp Monthly Card Kit !! Woo Hoo !! :-)

This kit was just the thing to brighten up my day !!! :-)


The kit comes with this fabulous 'Watts Up' stamp set and a gorgeous wad of papers from Simple Stories that have both bright colours and lots of black designs in there too ,,, awesome !! :-)

 I inked the solid bulb with orange peel towards the base and sunshine for the rest, it just gives it a slightly stronger colour at the bottom ,, can you see ?? :-) I then overstamped with the black outline before adding some glitter  to highlight the heart shape. 

I finished with some Black Twine.


and this is the kit !! Isn't it gorgeous !!  These kits do sell like hot cakes, so if you would like one I would get in there quick as light'ning :-) I am hoping for more 'lightbulb' moments in ways to use this kit !! :-)  ,,, OK ,, will shut up now ,,,,, :-)


Challenges :
A Creative Romance ,,,, Seeing Double
Keep It Simple ,,,, Stripes






Hope you all have a great week :-)
Happy Crafting
Luv Lols x x x

7 comments:

Jingle said...

This is such a cute card! I can't WAIT for this kit!!!

Pop's Cards said...

Hey sweetie this is simply stunning, huggles Pops x x x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the image fab papers too.xxx

Emily Leiphart said...

This is seriously awesome, Lols! I love your card and I can't wait to get my kit, too!

ionabunny said...

Love the bright colours. Great sentiment

Lyndal said...

SUPER cool card Lols!! So glad you joined in the fun @ Keep It Simple :)

America said...

You are rocking those fab kits!!! Another super fun and bright card!