Saturday, February 8, 2014

F Bomb :-)

Well I definitely did bomb with this card, it was supposed to be a one layer for the Less Is More Challenge but I got a bit carried away ,,, back to the drawing board :-)

The lovely Heidi at Simon Says Stamp popped the Kelly Purkey 'F Bomb' stamp set in a parcel for me ,,, I LOVE the sayings on it especially the ' You Look Better Without Him', but I don't know anyone I could send it to at the moment ,,, so will save it for later ;-)


I have recently bought several Distress Paint Dabbers and a few of the new Tim Holtz stencils and thought I would get them out and have a play with them. I must say I do quite like how this turned out and I think it could work for someone who just got promoted ,,, what do you think ?? :-) I think you would have to know the recipient fairly well to get away with it ,, haha :-)



Thanks for looking and I hope you're having a fab weekend,,, I am going to have another go at a one layer card ,,, wish me luck :-)

Challenges :
Allsorts ,,, Colours beginning with 'B' Black, Blue.
Sweet Stampin,,, Sentiments Only
Totally Gorjuss ,,, Sentiment as the Main Focus




Hope you all have a great week :-)
Happy Crafting
Luv Lols x x x

10 comments:

susiestacey said...

Great card Lorraine, why is one layer so difficult??? Enjoy and good luck x Susan x

Crafting Queen said...

Super card, love the colours in your background.

Gail said...

That is great! Love the sentiment!

Lynne in NI said...

Heee what a fun card ... lovin your ink splodges!

Unknown said...

ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!! I just bought that stencil and paint daubers to do something with. Might need to pick up that KP stamp set as well. This is just so awesome!!! :)

brenda said...

Great ink work Lorraine, thanks so much for joining in at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Debbie said...

Great card, thank you for calling in this week at Sweet Stampin'.
Debbiex

Melissa Czapor said...

Awesome background!! Thanks for playing at The Stamping Boutique. Hope to see you again!

JANINE QUINN MIDDLESBROUGH, UK said...

Great card - very arty! Perfect for our challenge this week. Thank you for sharing and joining in with the fun at Sweet Stampin’ this week and good luck. Hugs Janine xx

Jo Channon said...

Fab card Lols! so trendy and great one layer design. Thankyou for joining in my Challenge at Allsorts this week Jo x