Friday, January 24, 2014

Simon Says Stamp Heart In a Box Card

Good afternoon all :-) I hope you're all well and looking forward to a weekend of crafty business :-) It's quite breezy here at the moment and it's forecast gale force 10 a bit later on, I am just keeping my fingers crossed that the power stays on as the slightest change in weather here and everything shuts down ! 

I am here to share another card made using some of the new Simon Says Stamp Valentine 2014 release products :-)



I used this weeks sketch from the Splitcoast Stampers site for this card. I masked a column down a piece of white cardstock and inked through the Falling Hearts Stencil with Khaki ink, I also inked the sentiment with the same colour.



Thanks for looking, I appreciate your comments so please leave me one :-)

Challenges :
4 Crafty Girlz,,, Anything Goes 
CAS on Sunday ,,, Lovey Dovey
Crafts 4 Eternity ,,, Tic Tac Toe ,,, Stamping/Glitter/White
Simply Create Too ,,, Valentines or Hearts  
Sister Act Card ,,,, Anything Goes 





Hope you all have a great weekend :-)
Happy Crafting
Luv Lols x x x

15 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,lovely design.xxx

susiestacey said...

Lovely card Lorraine, enjoy the crafty business x Susan x

Gram's Treasures said...

Thanks so much for the lovely comment you left on my blog. I just thought I would pop over to see what you were sharing today. Your Valentines cards are adorable, such different designs and layouts and they really leave a message! Take care and have a good weekend.
Joyce xx

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Gorgeous card, Lorraine! So much detail and yet still CAS! Thanks for playing with us at Simply Create Too - I hope to see you there again soon! Hugs, Cornelia - DT

Janeen said...

THANKS Lol's for telling us how you did this. I was looking at those little hearts and wondering how you did that. I have that die, I could make a stencil out of it. See, I learned something again, from you!! Come visit me, I posted lots this week. (i know you're busy, though)

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie this is gorgeous hugs Pops x

Mrs A. said...

I love this card. the string attaching the heart to the card is an inspiration. hugs Mrs A.

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

Hi, LORRAINE: This entry is pretty toot. Glad you entered the Simply Create Too "Valentine's Day or Hearts" Challenge #53.

Remember, you can enter 3 TIMES in this challenge.

Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team Member
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card, I love the brown and red layering and the vertical panelling x

Lynne in NI said...

Beautiful card Lols, love that fab sparkly heart :)

Lynne in NI said...

Beautiful card Lols, love that fab sparkly heart :)

Diane said...

Just discovered your blog while looking for inspiration with Simon says Stamp February card kit. You make beautiful cards.

Mariken said...

Lovely card for our challenge CAS on Sunday!!
Thank you for joining our challenge!
Mariken xx

michele said...

Fabulous card! Thanks for playing Tic Tac Toe at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

Angeline Choo said...

The glitter heart is fab!!

Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card challenge this week

-Angeline DT