Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Happy Mail from Simon Says Stamp :-)

Hi all :-) The postie just arrived !! YAY !! :-)

I don't usually post my new goodies on here but after seeing several other bloggers doing it ,,, and I love to see what they bought, I thought I would show you my birthday treat to myself :-)

As I am lucky enough to be on the Simon’s Artist Team, I bought an art bin and magnetic sheets specifically to keep my Simon’s Exclusive Dies in there. The case is pretty boring but I do intend to jazz it up a bit :-)

 As you can see I also got loads of 3D foam squares, washi tapes and other essentials :-)

002

Next piccy, stamps, dies and bits and bobs, there is also a Studio G stamp set which was a gift from the store, THANKS !! xxx :-)

004

next piccy, loads of ink pads, replacement cutting mats, felt, papers and sticky sheets :-)

001



Hope you liked a snoop through my new stash :-) 
Going to play now ,,,,,,, :-)





  Hope you have a nice day :-)

 Luv Lols x x x

12 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

totally jealous and I suppose we won't hear from you for a while
Hugs Kate xx

Hanna said...

Oh, these look awesome! Have fun playing with your new scrap stuff! :)
Can't wait to see what you'll create :)

hugs,
Hanna

Christine said...

Super duper prezzie to yourself Lols Iv'e done the same cant wait to see what you make with these..

smiles Christine x

Sandra H said...

Oh my goodness such a lot of lovely goodies l hope your going to make lots and show us l'm looking forward to seeing what you do make xx

Yvette said...

Have fun playing with your new scrap stuff! :)

Curt in Indy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope it was happy and I see that you spoiled yourself! LOL Lots of fun stuff. Really like the stamps you got! Hope you and your family are well. . . Best, Curt

Annette Allen said...

wow wee look at all those goodies... how fun..

susiestacey said...

Lots of lovely goodies Lorraine, looks like you are going to be busy for quite a while - enjoy x Susan x

Laura Sterckx said...

WOW Lols! What an awesome order! So many goodies! HAVE FUN playing!!!

Gail said...

Oh WOW! Do you open & play with one at a time, or do you open everything and put it away!?

Sue from Oregon said...

tOTALLY lOVeD mY sNOOp-GOOd sTUFf!!!

Lorraine A said...

In answer to Gail, I leave it in the box until I have used it, then put it away :-) with the exception of replacement pop dots and things like that ,,, :-)