Friday, February 22, 2013

Love Fest Day 7 ‘Make My Day’ :-)

Hi all :-) I am ‘almost’ keeping up with the Love Fest Event over on the Splitcoast Stampers Website and I made this for Day 7 hosted by My Favorite Things and they have asked for encouraging cards to cheer someone up :-)

9799436783001615634

I think this ‘Start the day with ‘Whee’ image would cheer anyone up ! such a fun image :-)

DSC02908

I coloured with Copics and inked the edges with Stormy Sky Distress Ink. The papers and cardstock are from the Simon Says Stamp February Card Kit and I used a MFT Retro Squares Border die and I also  die cut a flower using a Sizzix Lovely Flowers die to pop in the corner, finishing with a lovely wood button and a twine bow.

DSC02908-001

Arty View  :-)

DSC02913

Thanks for looking :-) If you would like to join in with the Love Fest Event, you are not too late, and you can enter as many of them as you like,,, you don’t have to join in every day :-) Hop on over to the SCS for more details :-)

I have a Sizzix Candy Give Away, CLICK HERE  if you are interested :-)

Challenges :
CCEE Stampers , ‘C’ for Clouds, Copics, Cute, :-)
Chocolate Coffee and Cards ,,, Buttons and Bows

Hope you have a lovely weekend :-)

luv
Lols x x x

12 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

Adorable card.
Gr Elly

Joey said...

Hiya Lols, hopes you are doing ok hun, this is just GORGEOUSNESS, love the clean lines to the card. Joey xx

susiestacey said...

Wonderful card - so cheerful x Susan x

KandA said...

Gorgous card. Lovely thought and super design xx

Sarah said...

Really sweet card, certainly put a smile on my face. Great colour combo.
Sarah xx :0)

mags said...

A brilliant card Lorraine and it certainly made me smile.
Mags
x

Unknown said...

What a fun card! You've created such lovely dimension on this sweet card!

Nikki said...

this is just so pretty

Carol L said...

I honestly don't think a card could possibly get any cuter than this!! The image is precious, and I love all the pale pink & white colors!

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Sue Nicholson said...

Beautiful card and layout, thanks for joining us at CC&CC good luck cheers Sue N x

Joanne said...

This is an absolutely beautiful card! Great layout and is balanced so perfectly. Love the papers and colors too! Love all the layers raised with pop dots, it looks FAB! Very happy to have you join us at CC&CC. Play along again soon! Aloha, Joanne.