Thursday, November 15, 2012

On Dasher on Dancer ,,,, :-)

Hi all, I am here with a reminder for the Crafty Ribbons Challenge,,, 

Nursery Rhymes ,,, :-)

We have THIS fabulous pack of ribbons for one lucky entrant so what are you waiting for !! Join In !! :-) We have very few entries so far so you would be in with a good chance !


I used this very cute House MouseOn Dasher On Dancer’ image  inspired by the rhyme ,,,Ride a Cock Horse to Banbury Cross :-)


I will link all the products at the bottom of this post, just to add the jingle
bell was cut on the Silhouette Cameo :-)

Thanks for looking, I appreciate your comments so please leave me one Smile
Challenges : to be added

4 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Lols
love the image and fabulous colour's
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Kat said...

Beautiful card Lols. Love that image and DP.

Kat xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

That's so cute and fab ribbon

Anonymous said...

Another totally fab card LOVE the ribbon too! hugs me xx