Sunday, December 6, 2009

Wild Rose Studio DT card :-)

I have just made this card following Bea's fab sketch on the Friday Sketchers Challenge :-)
I hope you don't mind that I added a BIG snowflake !! :-)



The image and papers are all from Dulcie's Christmas CD which you can see in the Wild Rose Studio store :-)

I coloured the image with copics and decoupaged the girl and presents. I used my new Polar white flower soft,, ooh isn't it fab ! :-) I used icicle stickles everywhere ,,, on the image and the papers. I also used my copic glitter pen for more sparkle :-) The sentiment is a Hero Arts stamp and the big snowflake was made using my Spellbinders die. You could be in with a chance of winning one of these if you enter my candy at the top of my blog !! :-)



I have just realised that I have forgotten to colour and glitter her buttons !!! Will fix that now ,,, so imagine it finished lol :-)

Thanks for looking :-) I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend :-) Don't forget to leave me a comment so I know you've been :-)


12 comments:

Joey said...

oooooooooooh Hun LOVE IT!!! what a fantastic layout gorgeous job. Joey.xxx

Penny said...

This is absolutely adorable!!!

Sue said...

hi hun
gorgeous card luv the image, fabby layout, ya candle looks brill hun, im never any good with them, sue.x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Lorraine, i love your image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card--it looks like one of her presents--so clever!
Hugs,
April

CraftyC said...

This is beautiful Lorraine, great decoupage and a lovely image!
Clairex

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Lorraine, your card is gorgeous. I love your paper piecing. Well done!

Smiles!
Gwen

Anonymous said...

ohhhhh I love this one soooo cute love the decoupage!! brilliant card hunny :0)

Emma said...

Adorable and so pretty...
Hugs Emma x

Nicola said...

Fabulous colouring and decoupage Lols, she is a sweetie and your card is gorgeous.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Dulcie said...

It's lovely Lols!! Your decoupage skills are fab, and I love those Spellbinders snowflakes.. Dulcie xx

Paula said...

This is a cute card, love the colors, and all the layering. Good job.

If you get a chance to stop by my blog, I have candy. 'Sugar Nellies' stamped images, papers, embellishments, and the card.
Here is a direct link to it. Decorating For the Holidays.

Paula***