Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Simon Says,,,,,, Let It Snow :-)

Thankyou to everyone who entered our Simon Says Charming Challenge last week ;-) I just wish I had time to visit you all ,,, I did try but time just ran away with me ,,, so I am sorry if I missed your blog :-(

our Simon Says Stamp Challenge this week is,,,

'LET IT SNOW'

I love snow, when you can sit in a warm room with a nice drink and watch it through the window :-)
This week we have the very talented APRIL ROSE joining us in the Designer Spotlight :-) if you haven't visited her blog yet then you should ! her work is fabulous ! :-)

As usual Heidi will be giving away a $25 shopping spree to the Simon says Stamp Store to one lucky entrant :-) Don't forget your creations MUST be new and not posted on your blog before the challenge starts AND you must mention our challenge in the post :-) Apart from that you can do what you like and hope you have fun :-)




I just love this HM Making aSnowmouse stamp :-)cute or what !! :-) there is a similar stamp with Gruffies the bear too ,, :-)
As you can see I made a shaker card, the 'snow' is Polar White Flower Soft ,,, perfect snow !!
I just bought this lovely set of Martha Stewart double loop round the page punches ,,, am now wishing I bought the snowflake one too !! Will add it to my wish list :-) The snowflake is a Spellbinders Die Cut
which you could win if you enter my candy ! :-) The sentiment is from a Hero Arts Holiday cheer set




I am entering this into the following challenges :-

Sketch Saturday ,,,,, Sketch !
Stampin For The Weekend,,,, Red / Green / Gold
Creative Card Crew,,, Gold or Silver

I know you are all busy with all the preparations for Christmas but I hope you find a little time to join in our challenge this week ;-)
the DT may have candy on their blogs ,, you will have to vist them to find it !! :-) I have a candy at the top of my blog if you would like to take a peek :-)
Thanks for looking :-) Please leave me a comment so I know you dropped by :-)


15 comments:

Anne said...

Aww, this is so cute Lorraine, love it!

Penny said...

Wicked cute!

Crystal said...

AWWWW this is sooooo precious Lorraine and sooooo beautiful!

Justine said...

WOWZERS Lorraine, this is Fantastic. I love everything!

ribenaruby said...

Brilliant fun stamp Lorraine!

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful card Lorraine! Such lovely details. Anesha :-)

iReneM said...

Gorgeous, Lorraine
Fab colour of the MS border - it really suits the delicately coloured image a treat and love the sparkle

x

Sue said...

aww hun he is so cute, gorgeous card luv all the snow, brill,sue.x

Riet said...

Ohhh wowwww,what a beautiful card Lorraine,i love your image and colours.
So gorgeous papers and details.

Hugs Riet.x

Mephisto said...

HI,
thats a sweet card hun.
WOnderful image!!!

Hugs
Domi

Stampin Mindy said...

Such a beautiful card, so elegant. Love all your details!

Christine said...

Cute or WOT you really love these little guys Lorraine another gorgeous creation fab frmae you made with the MS punch..love it all.

Hugs Christine xx

Anonymous said...

Lorraine--this is fabulous! I love the adorable image and that you made it a shaker card! I have the snowflake edge punches, now you've made me want the double loop set!
Hugs,
April

Sharon Caudle said...

Totally and completely gorgeous!! I love shaker boxes and this one is amazing! WOW!!! hugs!

Nancy said...

AWWW Lorraine, your card is so cute:O) That image is just adorable, the frame is a brilliant touch, lovely.
Thank you for joining us at Stampin' for the Weekend, good luck!
Nancy;O)