Wednesday, December 9, 2009

My Weekly Candy with a difference !! :-)



I have a slightly different weekly candy this week ,,,,, the difference being that this one will last 2 weeks :-) I thought that I would offer an extra special candy this week and it will deserve a 2 week run !! :-)



I made this card for the Simon Says Charming Challenge and thought you might like snowflakes :-) This will also fit in with next weeks challenge ,,,,, that's the only clue you're getting :-)
To have a chance at winning this you will have one entry per challenge. Just leave me a link with Mr Linky to your card and the random generator will pick the winner in 2 weeks time (16th December) :-)



So this is what you might win :-) Spellbinders SNOWFLAKE WONDER s4-085 Dies courtesy of Heidi at Simon Says Stamp :-)

I have turned off the comment feature so please leave any comments on my Simon Says Stamp DT card :-)
Good Luck to all :-)
Happy Crafting :-)

oohh one last thing I would appreciate it if you could advertise this candy on your blogs,, preferably in a separate post ,,,, but you will still be entered even if you don't :-)