Friday, November 20, 2009

My First Time Playing in the The Sugar Bowl Challenge :-)

I have recently bought some Sugar Nellie stamps from Funky Kits so I can now play in the Sugar Bowl:-)

Marlene made us a gorgeous sketch to follow and the option is to use Zig Zag :-)



Ooh I do love easel cards ,,, can ya tell !!! lol :-) I used my brand new Gorjuss A Little Birdie Told Me stamp. I coloured the image with copics and 3D'd her and then her legs ;-)



The papers are from MME and the flowers are Prima. The sentiment ticket is a clear stamp I bought from the Kreadoe and I thought it 'fits' with this stamp ,,, not sure who I dare send it to tho !! :-) The flowers are Prima and I added a lovely flower charm too for a bit of sparkle. Then I used a few dew drops and some ric rac ribbon from my messy drawer instead of zig zag sewing :-)

Thanks for looking :-) I appreciate your comments so please leave me one ,,, also I have a blog candy at the top of my blog if you would like to take a look :-)


15 comments:

Lynne in NI said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine, luv all those pretty papers!
Lynne
:o)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! I love easel cards too - I've made one so far but I can see it being a favourite!

Sheena xx

Anonymous said...

Oh how darling!! I love this!! I love these images and playing along in the sugar bowl, I've just not had much time to do so lately!! Always a new year..right?!! TFS! HUGS

Christine said...

Hi Lorraine this is gorgeous great DP's & love this image the way you have decoupaged it brill.

Hugs Christine xx

Anonymous said...

I love that sentiment--it made me giggle! This is fabulous--I love the pretty papers and the cute image. Great job with the coloring and 3D!
Hugs,
April

Crystal said...

Lorraine wow love all your deets on this card...so much beauty to look at!!!! Gorgeous image and design!!!

Pink Dandelion said...

Fabulous easel card, the image is gorgeous and coloured perfectly. The sentiment gave me a chuckle, I don't think anybody would mind getting a card with it on especially a card as lovely as this one. Debs xx

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Fantabulous card Lols x

Anne said...

Fabby card Lorraine, love the papers!!!

Danni said...

This is stunning!! Fabulous job!

Maria Matter said...

oh Lorraine, this is just gorgeous!!!!
Blessings, Maria

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous, sweet image and love those papers.
luv
Debby

Sue said...

Hi Hun
gorgeous card luv the colour combo, great layout, im luvin the easel cards, sue.x

Lilian said...

Hi Lols! Your easel card is just SWEET! Love everything about it, the papers, 3d effect, colors and the sweet image. Beautiful work! Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a wonderful day!

Anjou Krelovich said...

Just stunning! Love the easel card and your colors are so pretty!