Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My Charm Blog Candy Winner

There were 29 bone fide entries for my candy and as the lucky winner said in her entry 'Can't understand why more people don't enter this bit but hey, better chance for those of us who do :) She was right !! Congratulations Anne


Here are your random numbers:

2

Timestamp: 2009-10-07 07:28:22 UTC

If you email me with your address Heidi will post the charms out to you :-)

Thanks to everyone for entering my candy :-)

I will be back later with another one ,, so if you weren't lucky this time ,,, better luck next week :-)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Anne!!

Lorraine I don't know why more people don't enter the charms are beautiful!

But.... i did not enter cause I flipping missed your post somehow! GRRRRRRRRRRRR Blinking Heck! TUT!
Samantha :0(

stephanne said...

Congrats Anne!! You know I completely spaced coming back and entering your candy, I guess the flurry of getting the card posted and linked was too much pressure for me, lol. I saw it, and so very much WANT it!! But geez, I think I need to kick up the coffee intake because I am barely functioning lately. This week I am in!!! Oh, gotta craft first though, and here lays the problem for me, lol!!

Anne said...

Woo hoo! Thanks so much Lorraine, that's made my day. It may be a wet Wednesday and I have to go to a work meeting in a minute - ugh - but I'm smiling :)