Friday, July 24, 2009

I have passion !!! :-)

This is my first time ! :-)




I have been wanting to do this for ages ,,,,, :-)



but didn't have the 'proper' stuff ! :-)
BUT this week we can use a template instead of papertrey stuff :-)

The theme this week on A Passion For Papertrey is a Template Challenge :-) I love making things other than cards,,, how many cards can you use/ sell !! It makes a lovely change to make something a little different :-)

I downloaded a template for this birthday/recipe book from the papertrey website ,, the link is on the Challenge blog ,,, am not going to make it too easy for you :-)

I used a basic hammerered white card as the base and then used papermania green card and SU patterned paper. The images are from one of my FAVE Simon Says Stamp sets FROGS JUMPING FOR JOY

I coloured the images with prisma pencils and blended, the ribbon is from my messy drawer :-)

Thanks for looking :-) I really appreciate your comments so please leave me one :-)

Lorraine x x

16 comments:

Jackie said...

It's absolutely fantastic, and being green makes it even better :o)
Jackie xx

debby4000 said...

Oh I love those frogs they're my fave and what a brilliant calendar.
luv
Debby

ribenaruby said...

Wow Lorraine, this is super fab! Great gift, love those jumping frogs. Have a brilliant weekend!

Crystal said...

OH MY GOODNESS I LOVE FROGS!! I LOVE this CARD and Design!!! AWESOME.....TFS

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful project!! Cute frogs. Have a great weekend. Hugs Anesha

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Lorriane,,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

cats whiskers said...

Wow love this Lorraine what a great idea must go and have a look at this download, and I adore frogs so this makes it a defo fav with me
Have a lovely weekend
Hugs Jacqui x

Sue said...

oh wow Lorraine what a fabby gift, great job you have done, luv them frogs. Super duper creation, sue,x

Janet said...

Oh wow! love this.....love the little froggies!X

Rosalien Zwackhalen said...

Ohh, I love this one. I love to make other types off cards as wel, Love this model. I love the fresh colours of the papers and those funny frogs.:))

Hugs, Rosalien

Ellibelle said...

What a great idea! I love the froggies.

Unknown said...

I love this template, I've used it a couple of times now. Love your little froggies, so cute.

Joanne x

Mina said...

its stunning, those frogs are so cute what a great gift for someone
Mina xxx

Stephanie said...

Utterly delightful Lorraine - so much fun & just gorgeous to look at - I love it! Hugs, Steph xxx

Unknown said...

Oh this is lovely, looks great with the cute frog & love the colours you've used. Looks totally different to mine!

All the best

Jan xx

Jason's Blog said...

It's one of my fave sets too! Great job Lols!