Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Funky Fairy's Challenge 21 # Christmas !! :-)

I am sitting here writing this with my A/C on ! It's red hot here and not exactly 'Christmas' weather ;-) I made a promise to myself at Christmas to make at least one Christmas card a week starting in February ! Well that didn't happen ! But at least I have one ready now !! yay !!
The theme on the Funky Fairy's Challenge is to make a card or creation with Christmas in mind. You have to use at least one Funky Fairy's Papercrafts download to enter. They have some wonderful papers to buy in the store or you can go to the Blog of Inspiration and find some lovely freebies too :-)




I treated myself and bought the Lets Get Traditional set, it was a difficult choice tho because they have some lovely Christmas paper downloads. I am sure I will be using these alot though, many of them I can use throughout the year too,,, bargain !! :-)



The image is a Penny Black Jolly Xmas Kitty. I bought this to use last Christmas and never inked it so I just had to use this one :-) Isn't it CUTE !! :-) As you can see I glittered almost everything ! I didn't have any white glitter card so I made me own :-)




As you can see I decorated the inside too :-) The sentiment comes with the download pack along with loads of other images. I can't recommend this set enough it is FABBY !!
The DT have done some wonderful creations for your inspiration so please go and see them :-) We love coming to see what you have made so please join in The Funky Fairy's Challenge!

Thanks for looking, I appreciate your comments so please leave me one :-)

Lorraine x x x

3 comments:

Bea said...

lovely rich christmas colours and the image is so sweet good luck
Bea x

Hazel (Didos) said...

I have this set too and it is so scrummy. I will make mine later. Its the sort of day here that it is nice to make a Christmasd card as its pouring rain. Yesterday it was hot today winter?!?!?!?
I love the card it looks great, well done on making a start on them. Hazelxo

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good morning Lorraine, another stunning card hunny i am loving this cute penny black image! hugs Linda x