Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Funky Fairy's Challenge 17 # Buttons and Circles






This week on the Funky Fairy's Challenge we have a fabby theme !! :-)

Buttons and Circles


I used a fabby Penny Black chickens knitting stamp, isn't it cute !! :-) I also used yummy papers from the Funky Fairy's Papercrafts store.

The buttons are from papermania and the flower is from a Blog Candy with a twist from Cathy ( Ellieskeeper) :-0
I made a matching post it note holder too :-)

In order to enter the Funky Fairy's Challenge you must use a Funky Fairy's paper download. If you haven't used them before there are some lovely free ones for you to try on the Funky Fairy's blog of Inspiration so you have no excuse !! :-0



Thanks for looking :-) I appreciate your comments so please leave me one :-)

Lorraine x x

8 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Stunning projects Lorraine. Love the image and the papers you used. Anesha :-)

Saskia said...

Hihi...lovely stamp!!!!

Great cards!!!!

Greetings,
Saskia

Riet said...

What a gorgeous creations.

Hugs Riet.x

CraftyC said...

These are adorable Lorraine, love them both, a great set!
Clairexx

Sammie said...

This one made me laugh -what a giggle those chickens are -reminds me of "Chicken Run" -loved that silly film!
Weather's great here on Guernsey too, but I've been doing that blasted ironing today -but it's finished now. Hurray!
Love,
Sammie

Unknown said...

Wonderful project Lorraine, love the chickens.

Joanne x

Lesley said...

Great cards Lorraine, I love that PB stamp! xx

Mary said...

Love your work. Great coloring and layouts.