Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Funky Fairy's Challenge 'Winged Things'








The theme this week on the Funky Fairy's Challenge is 'Winged Things'The DT have made some fabulous creations for you to get inspiration from,unfortunately Sally has decided to leave the Funky Bunch DT but we have 4 new Design Team members so there are lots of creations for you to see :-)
To be in with a chance of winning the fab prize of a download you must use a paper download from the Funky Fairy's Papercrafts, if you click on the 'blog of inspiration' there are some fabulous free paper downloads, if you've never used them before they are very easy to use, don't be scared :-) There are video's to show you how to do it too :-)
A friend of mine who lives here in Gozo, Julie, very kindly gave me 2 pieces of fantasy film to play with, I have never used this before and when I saw what this challenge was I just thought it would challenge me to use it !!! I wasn't sure at first and it almost went in the bin, but I persevered and am so glad I did, I just love this stuff !! Will definitely be adding this to my list of 'must have's :-)

I used 'It's so Distressing' and 'Dots are Distressing' papers from Funky Fairy Papercrafts I also used some black gemstones card by coredinations for mounting. The butterfly stamp is by Judikins,the sentiment is hero arts, the ribbon from my messy draw, brads and crystal gems from Papermania, think thats it !!

Please pop over to the blogs of the Funky Bunch to say 'hello' and leave a comment :-) I am no longer the 'newbie' yay !! :-)

Thanks for looking, I appreciate your comments so please leave me one :-)

Lorraine x x

18 comments:

ribenaruby said...

Beautiful card Lorraine, love the butterflies in fantasy film, what a brilliant idea!

Timcso said...

Beautiful card Lorraine!! Fabulous the butterflies!:)

Tímea

Jackie said...

Oh how beautiful this is, gorgeous butterflies :o)
Jackie xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine, i have some of that fantasy film, is that the one you can iron??? last time i used it i didnt? rofl. sue.x

debby4000 said...

Stunning butterflies they make a wonderful card. Never used fantasy film before I might have a go now.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Lorriane,l love the image.

Hugs Riet.x

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is lovely, Butterflies were my first thought when I was the theme. Love your flowers in the background. They are really pretty too. Your wee butterflies look like they might just pop over to sit on them. Hazelxox

Crafting Queen said...

Truly stunning work! Beautiful.
Hugs Anesha

Powerful Search Engine said...

Lorraine I love the butterflies fantastic work! I would love one of Joey's kittens but OH is not keen on cats. Have some work to do. Also would have to ask Joey if we could have one! Hugs pascale

Unknown said...

Hi Lorraine

Gorgeous card hun, and so love the butterflies, was going to ask if they were fantasy film, lovely stuff.

Also I recieved your beautiful card this morning, such a cute image. Thank you very much, very kind of you.

Hugs

Joanne xx

Joey said...

Hiya Lorraine hun, this is gorgeous,the detail you have done on the butterflies is stunning. Joey.x

Mandy said...

Another fantastic creation
xx

Carol Ann said...

Beautiful card the flutterbys are so really looking x

Emma said...

Wow gorgeous card...love the other pics you have taken. Stunning...
Emma x

Anne said...

Beautiful card Lorriane, love how you've got the added dimension on the butterflies
hugs
Anne x

Lesley said...

Beautiful card Lorraine, I just love the butterflies xx

Becky said...

I love your beautiful butterflies Lorraine! And your photo with the flowers is so pretty! We saw a caterpiller today and I was trying to explain to Dylan how they turn into butterflies, it was very hard work lol!
Love Becky xx

Sue said...

Miss Lorraine, those butterflies look like stanined glass, absolutely beautiful...I'm on my way to search for Fantasy Film right now. Lovely Card!