Thursday, January 8, 2009

White Wedding


Hi, I made this for the cuttlebug challenge which was to make a 'white' card, Well 'White Wedding' sprung to mind so I just went with it !! I used my new cuttlebug embossing folders, so this also qualifies for Cute Card Thursday, which was to use something new.I tried to keep this as white as possible and only used a little pink and green twinkling H2O's where necessary. As luck would have it the word 'Love' just happened to be in the bottom R corner so I added a little pink glitter to highlight that, and while I had the glitter handy I sprinkled a bit on the little buds on the small strips. I know this doesn t qualify for the Whiff of joy Challenge , but I used their sketch for this cos I liked it :-)
Thanks for looking, PLEASE PLEASE leave me a comment :-) x

18 comments:

Deb said...

stunning card Lorraine, I do love all white for weddings and you did it brilliantly!

Thank you for joining in the CCT challenge!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Wow this is stunning, I really love it. It looks so good. Hazel xo

Heather said...

Gorgeous Lorraine - so pretty and elegant.
hugs Heather xx

Cathy said...

This is simply stunning, such a stylish card.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Kathy said...

What a stunning card!! It is so elegant looking!! Love the color combo! :)Kathy

Allison said...

lovely card
AllisonX

Maria Matter said...

What a stunning white card! This is very elegant. Another fabulous card Lorraine, you've been busy!!
Of course, now I'm singing Billy Idol's White Wedding!
Blessings, Maria

Maggie Lamarre said...

beautiful wedding card..
Thanks for playing with us..
Maggie

Annie said...

Stunning card.

Ann xxx

Jo Nevill said...

This is a stunning card Lorraine. It's amazing how a card all one colour looks so good isn't it ? I love it.

Hugs,

Jo x

Ali Watson said...

This is fabulous, love it.

AB. said...

Hi Lorraine
Thanks for your kind comment. I love your card - white is perfect for a wedding card and I really like what you did with the main feature panel.
Peace.
Alison xx

Caryn said...

This is a lovely card, perfect for a wedding. Thank you so much for the kind comments on my blog too. It's great how one blog leads to another isn't it?! By the way, I love the names of your 7 cats.

Mrs J said...

Hi Lorraine, thank you fir visiting my blog and leaving such a lovely comment, I really apprecialte it. As Caryn has just perfectly put it, it's great how one blog leads to another! Love your white card, it looks stunning! Perfect for a wedding. You make wonderful cards. I'm not really into stamping but looking at your blog it's lovely to see all your beautiful creations!
Sarah x

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and so elegant

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! Thanks for playing with us this week.

Meda said...

Great card! I did a wedding card too.

Captain Scrappy said...

What a lovely wedding card! Gorgeous! Thanks for participating this week :)
Jenn M