Thursday, January 22, 2009


OOhh, I have just received this award from both Hazel and Rica, you have to go and see their blogs, they make the lovliest cards :-)
I really needed this today, it's cheered me up a bit after what's been a truly miserable day.I wasn't going to say this on my blog but a colleage / friend who I've worked very closely with for the last 18 years died very suddenly on Saturday and it was her funeral today. She was only 46 yrs old and has two young sons, 17 and 15 year old. Am sure you can imagine how upsetting it was.
Cherish your life and live it to the full !!
I thank Rica and Hazel for giving me this award I'll think about this overnight and forward this award to my lovely blogger friends :-)
I just feel totally exhausted and headachy after what's been a truly horrid day,so I'll say goodnight n go for a good cry,,,,,,, :-(

2 comments:

Maria Matter said...

Oh, Lorraine, I'm so sorry to hear about your friend!
Praying peace over you!
Blessings, Maria

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi Lorraine, glad that your horrible day is over, I was thinking of you, it must have been hard for everyone. Hope all is well with you , Hazel xo